Our new Tour d’Afrique Foundation T-shirt is now available!
Designed exclusively for Tour d’Afrique by renown Toronto artist, Barbara Klunder, this beautiful and evocative tee is made by metowestyle, a socially conscious Toronto based clothing enterprise.
• 50% Organic Cotton, 50% Recycled Polyester
• Pesticide & chemical free
• Sweatshop free
• Supports sustainable farming
• 1 tree planted for each tee sold
• 50% of metowestyle profits go to Free the Children
• $10 from each tee sold goes to the TDA Foundation
• Available in Heather Brown or Heather Green (shown below)
Look good, feel, good, do good.
The T-Shirt costs $30 CAD + $10 shipping worldwide and comes in a range of sizes. Please choose your T-shirt below.
Please note that our t-shirts are currently out of stock.
Interested in supporting the Tour d'Afrique Foundation's work and making a difference in Africa?
Your donation will go towards the purchase of one or more bicycles ($150 USD each) or towards community development and/or bicycle advocacy programs along our route.
You might consider donation one or more bikes as a Christmas, anniversary or birthday gift. You could donate a bike in the name of a rider doing one of our many tours. Or just donate a bike to help the health-care workers in Africa win the battle against HIV/Aids.