Our new Tour d’Afrique Foundation T-shirt is now available!
Designed exclusively for Tour d’Afrique by renown Toronto artist, Barbara Klunder, this beautiful and evocative tee is made by metowestyle, a socially conscious Toronto based clothing enterprise.
• 50% Organic Cotton, 50% Recycled Polyester
• Pesticide & chemical free
• Sweatshop free
• Supports sustainable farming
• 1 tree planted for each tee sold
• 50% of metowestyle profits go to Free the Children
• $10 from each tee sold goes to the TDA Foundation
• Available in Heather Brown or Heather Green (shown below)
Look good, feel, good, do good.
The T-Shirt costs $30 CAD + $10 shipping worldwide and comes in a range of sizes. Please choose your T-shirt below.
Please note that our t-shirts are currently out of stock.
Interested in supporting the Tour d'Afrique Foundation's work and making a difference in Africa?
Buy a jersey from one of our past tours, and the proceeds will go to the TDA Foundation. Click here to see the available jerseys on eBay.
Your donation will go towards the purchase of one or more bicycles ($150 USD each) or towards community development and/or bicycle advocacy programs along our route.
You might consider donation of one or more bikes as a Christmas, anniversary or birthday gift. You could donate a bike in the name of a rider doing one of our many tours. Or just donate a bike to help the health-care workers in Africa win the battle against HIV/Aids.