A gift for the cyclist in your life
Do you have a friend who loves cycling?
Looking for an unusual present?
Give them a TDA Global Cycling gift certificate!
Wedding gift, gap year contribution, graduation reward, Christmas, anniversary or birthday present – the options are endless! Help your friend or loved one mark the occasion with the gift of a life changing bicycle tour!
You can buy a gift certificate for any amount you choose – even the full cost of tour. The gift certificate will be personalized and emailed to you as a PDF, ideal for last minute presents.
To order a gift certificate, click the button below, fill out your information, and our office will contact you to arrange payment.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +1 416 364 8255 with any questions.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift certificate has no cash value and can only be redeemed for a cycle tour run by TDA Global Cycling.
- Gift certificate is made out in the name of one person who the purchaser chooses and is non-transferable.
- Gift certificate does not expire. All additional tour discounts (such as early payment and multi-section) still apply.
- Gift certificates can be purchased in either USD or EUR.
- If the gift certificate is purchased in a currency other than the currency that the tour is listed in, it will be converted at the exchange rate of the day the recipient of the gift card registers for their tour.
- Gift certificates up to $1,000 USD can be paid for by credit card. Any amount greater than $1,000 USD can be paid by cheque, bank transfer, Transferwise, or using a credit card with an additional 4% fee.
- Recipient of the gift certificate must agree to the Booking Terms & Conditions in order to register for a tour.
Reports From The Field: Life In Sunny South Africa - "Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika" (God Bless Africa)
TDA Global Cycling is fortunate enough to have employees working around the globe. In these uncertain times, we are…
UPDATED March 28, 2020 BY
Miles' Memories Part 1: The South American Epic Cycling Expedition
A 4500 m high salt lake littered with flamingoes flapping wings. Vicunas hiding behind volcanic boulders. Wind gusting, creating…
UPDATED March 26, 2020 BY
A Few Thoughts From My Basement
A few days ago one of the participants on one of our upcoming tours regretfully cancelled his participation, adding…
UPDATED March 24, 2020 BY