- Can I speak with someone in my area who has completed one of your tours?
- Do you have a brochure or info kit I could read?
- Why are you called TDA Global Cycling?
- Who runs the tours?
- How do I decide which tour I want to join?
- What services do you provide to your clients?
- How difficult are these tours?
- What is 7 Epics?
- How do I know if a cycle tour is for me?
What are the costs?
- How much does a tour cost?
- Why do I have to pay $150 US to register?
- What other expenses will I likely have before and during the tour?
- How much spending money should I bring?
- What currency should I use, what about traveller’s checks and credit cards?
Health & Safety
- Is it safe?
- What if I get sick or injured?
- Do I need shots and vaccinations?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- Where do you offer tours?
- Will I have time to enjoy some of the interesting places along the route?
Not the whole tour?
- I’m not interested in ‘Global Bicycle Expeditions’ I just want a 2-3 week cycling vacation.
- What about the relay teams - how does it work?
- How do I know where to meet the group?
- How can I know which section is right for me?
Preparing for a tour
- What kind of bike should I bring?
- How can I make my bike more comfortable and practical for the tour?
- How do I transport my bicycle to the starting point and back home after the tour?
- What kind of training should I undertake?
- Are these races or cycling tours?
While on tour
- Who carries the luggage?
- What will I eat?
- What are rest days?
- How will I know the route?
- Where do I sleep?
- What is a typical day like?
- Who fixes my bike?