SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Malaysian Spiced Chicken for 60 on rice, with side coleslaw made with purple cabbage.
1. Mix together 80 pieces of freshly butchered chickens (best to butcher away from clients, unless the intension is to impress them with your butchery skills or to intimidate.) with coriander, cumin, tumeric, paprika, and cloves.
2. Separately mix water, vinegar, sugar, pineapple, corn flour, and set aside.
3. Stir-fry ginger, garlic, onion, red peppers, lemon. Add chicken stir-fry until no longer pink inside, and nicely browned on the outside.
4. Separately make a smaller portion of Malaysian Spiced Chick Peas for the vegetarians.
5. Pour in the sauce you made in step 2. Cook on low for 20 minutes. Set aside until dinner time.
6. Cook 20 kg of rice, so that it finishes just in time for dinner.
7. Once the pre-dinner rider meeting is called, put the Spiced Chicken / Chick Peas back on the heat in anticipation of dinner (rider meetings are generally 15 min. before dinner).
8. Set out the massive pots, find some big spoons and start serving.
Leave a Comment for "Chefâ€™s Specialty"