SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
10 Things That Will Never, Ever Happen On TDA Trips
1. You Will Never Be Bored (But You Will Be Tired)
2. You Will Never Lack Companionship (But You Will Get Used To The Snorers)
3. You Will Never Be Abandoned (Though Sometimes You May Wish You Were)
4. You Will Never Lack Meaning To Your Life (You Will Just Be Questioning Your Sanity)
5. You Will Never Be Lost (You Just Will Not Know Where You Are)
6. You Will Never Regret Not Grabbing The Opportunity For An Adventure (Because Every Day Is An Adventure)
7. You Will Never Say Cycling Every Inch Of A Continent Is Simply Impossible (Though You Will Be Tempted To Cycle Another Continent)
8. You Will Never Forget What You Are Capable Of Doing (Though People At Home May Not Believe You)
9. You Will Never Eat As Much Porridge Again (But It Will Also Never Taste So Good)
10. You Will Never Sleep As Deeply (Though You Might Not Sleep In A Tent Again For A Very Long Time)
1 Comment for "10 Things That Will Never, Ever Happen On TDA Trips"
You will never again think cyclists are crazy, or weird, for riding such long distances; but you will wonder about the insanity of sitting in a car for hours at a time.