8 Tips from our Long Distance Cyclists
In a wrap up of our first 15 episodes of TDA Talks – our popular YouTube interview series – we chose what we thought were the top eight tips that guests had for people thinking of joining a long distance cycling tour with TDA Global Cycling. Click on the links to each tip or watch the full video below.
- Pack light, and take it one day at a time.
- You are capable of more than you think.
- Take it easy.
- Get fit enough to fully enjoy each day.
- Study the places you will be cycling through.
- Have faith in yourself.
- Talk to people who have done tours before.
- Ride your own ride.